The Clearing’s Vision:
That marriage in America will once again hold a position second only to God.
Ways to Give
- Donate by Mail
Please make your donation check out to The Clearing and send it to:
102 Lee Lane
Bellville, Texas 77418
- Donate Online
- Consider setting up The Clearing as a recurring automatic draw as a portion of your tithe. (Remember your first obligation is to your local church)
- Consider remembering The Clearing in your will. (Please contact us for 501c3 documentation)
The Clearing is a non-profit with 501 c 3 tax exempt status. All donations are tax deductible.
Of all the myriad of worthy causes you could support, we hope you will agree that fostering healthy marriages and thus strengthening families will produce the greatest common good for your dollar.
- Please pray for the marriages and families entrusted to us.
- Pray that couples needing an intensive will find out about us.
- Spread the Word:
- Tell friends and family members there is great HOPE for troubled marriages.
- Tell pastors about The Clearing for the couples they counsel.
- Tell employers about The Clearing for the benefit of their employees and corporate community.
- Contribute toward our Scholarship Fund:
- Help provide a scholarship for a couple unable to afford the full cost of an intensive.
- Contribute Toward Our General Operating Fund:
- Our goal is to provide the best and most effective intensive retreat experience on the planet. Despite our frugal stewardship, quality is costly. Please help us maintain our ability to provide excellence. Monthly contributions that can be counted are the mainstay of our financial stability.